|Sassy Vintage Ladies Compact - Wishful $15|
Purchase any item(s) from Laughing Vixen Lounge through February 28th and get 10% off your order. Use code FEBRUARY10 at checkout.
14 Nights of Valentine's Day Movie Marathon
Follow along with us for 2 weeks full of classic and modern love story movies. Each night there will be a review of the next movie in our movie marathon. Leave a comment on each post with your opinion of that movie. On the last day you will find the magic phrase you will use to unlock the entry on the Rafflecopter worth 10 entries in the giveaway. You must comment on each movie post to qualify.
Guess The Movie Game
This time around we decided not to post the movie list in full so we can play a fun game instead. Each daily post will have a clue to the next night's movie. Each day you can leave your guess on the Rafflecopter widget, on the main giveaway page, for 2 entries in the giveaway. **Guesses must be posted the same day as their clue to receive the 2 entries**
Tonight's Clue ~
"I'll see you in six months. Be carefull of taxis"
Night 3 - While You Were Sleeping
Tagline - A story about love at second sight.
Directed by Jon Turtletaub (Phenomenon and National Treasure) and released on April 21, 1995 by Buena Vista Pictures (Rated PG). Lucy (Sandra Bullock) saves Peter (Peter Gallagher), the man of her dreams whom she has never met, when he falls on the subway tracks. While at the hospital, Peter is in a coma and Lucy is mistaken for his fiancee by his family. Tired of being alone, she goes along with the charade until she meets Jack (Bill Pullman), Peter's brother. Maybe love has different plans for her.
OK, here's one where nobody dies! 8)
This is a funny and romantic movie. Yes, like most romantic comedies, it does go a little over the top. But you go with it anyways because it's fun. Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman are in fine form here and have good on-screen chemistry. If you haven't seen it it's well worth it. If you have seen it it's time for another watch!
Take a look at the original trailer
Some trivia about the movie...
1. The role of Lucy was written for Demi Moore. Sandra Bullock took the role, saying she could relate to it having just broken up from a four year relationship.
2. The original screenplay was about a woman in a coma and a man pretending to be her fiancee. Many studio executives thought this to be too predatory, but one suggested reversing the roles. Once the script was rewritten, the movie was picked up by Hollywood Pictures.
3. The Callahans' house is located in LaGrange, a suburb of Chicago.
4. Julia Roberts turned down the role of Lucy Moderatz.
5. James Spader and Dylan McDermott were considered for the role of Jack Callaghan.
6. The can of cat food changes from one that requires a can opener to one with a ring-pull.